1. Where can I see the kitchen?
Go to the contact section of our website and send us request for virtual tour.
2. How to order the kitchen?
1. Go to contact section of our website and send us request for virtual tour.
2. Have a call with your manager and watch kitchen virtual tour.
3. Appoint your design meeting, draw up your draft design with our manager and make an advance payment.
4. Receive from us the confirmation on the kitchen production start, and pay the remaining balance.
5. Get your Moley kitchen within advertised timeframe! Enjoy the cooking!
3. Which types of kitchen can you order?
You can order X IoT kitchen without a robot, or R Robotic kitchen. Go to contact section of our website and send us request for virtual tour.
4. Where can you deliver the kitchen?
At the moment, the list of countries includes: all countries of the European Union, Switzerland, Andorra, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Norway, Russian Federation.
We are working on expanding our geography of deliveries. Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive the updates.
5. How long does it take to produce a kitchen?
X IoT Kitchen production period is 6 months from the date of payment. When ordering R Robotic kitchen, the production time may increase. Please email us to clarify the details.
6. Kitchen installation time
It takes up to 3 days to install the finished kitchen. Our kitchen installation team will contact you 2 weeks before the installation start to align date and time.
7. Warranty period for the kitchen and built-in equipment. Is there any post-warranty period?
The kitchen’s warranty is 1 year.
If something is broken after the end of the warranty period, you can use our technical support services according to the standard price list.
Contact us through your personal manager by calling the maintenance department line. Our managers will try to solve the problem remotely, or coordinate the arrival of specialists if necessary.
8. Can I use my kitchen appliances in Moley Kitchen?
Our kitchen comes with a hob, a sink, and a dishwasher. You can place your kitchen furniture (tables, chairs, cabinets) and small household appliances.